Thread: SpiDoL's Offers
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #117
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Spidol, you can't have that kind of dynamic reviews. I mean, we could change a line or two if you want to correct something, but you are not correcting something about game, but your own opinion. Please don't put those kind of things in your reviews anymore if you know that's not final. Stick to the gameplay. If you are putting something personal, then you can say how that game seemed at the time. Do not put things like this that will change after some time.

Now, there is no need to "give you back" your review Simply state here what changes you want to be done. You stated that it is your ultimate favorite game at the beginning of review. Simply change that line into something more true now and please make it something you won't have to change later Post the replacement line here, I'll take care of it.

Also, about this Capcom Arcade Hits Volume 1... It sounded very cool, but I haven't found any info on it. However, I found info of Capcom Arcade Hits Volume 2 on Mobyand it says that games 1942 and 1943 are simply ROM files with emulator. If this is the case with Volume 1 too, than we can't accept that. We do not host ROM files, only the PC releases. Are those also just ROM files in Volume 1? I saw that those are Street Fighter 1+2 according to the name if archive. We host both games already. Are those any different than version we already host?

I already told you when you submitted MK1 and MK2 CD images, you should ask us first do we need something. Ask here in this topic of yours. That way you can avoid doing something we won't even use. I like your enthusiasm, and that's exactly why I don't like this kind of situations. Mate, ask us do we need this and that and we'll reply. As soon as you get green light, you can do it. Otherwise you risk of wasting some of your time and effort, unless you can use those reviews for something else. We are PC games ONLY and almost ONLY abandonware, meaning that game had to be sold and it's now not sold anymore (sometimes we accept old DOS freeware games, but rarely). No ROMS, no fans conversion and similar, and we don't host two same games unless those are two different releases that actually differ. If you are unsure about something, ask and we'll explain.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river