Thread: Lego franchise
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 06:08 PM   #18
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

I think that, aside of occasional "nightmarish" moments, cheats have no sense. If I cannot play the game as is now, why to cheat? To not able to play it ten minutes later? Oh, come on, I'd better change the game.

I know only one exclusion - action/adventures 80s without saves (like Dizzy, for example) where lives are limited, essentially transforming game into "arcade with some adventuring". I wholehearted welcome cheats that removes this strange limits. Fortunately, since 90s it's always warm saves that awaiting me in case of emergency.
My Quotes:

Quote:

Well, that would be different points of view... *shrug*

So, since there are people who hate to exercise physically to get out of the comfort zone, I got used to it and I like to exercise physically because it allows me to eat more delicious things to lose weight later...

In this case, there are players who would find it fun to overcome the difficulties of passing on a phase even if they need to (re)try more than 10 times... Or participate in many battles over and over again just to increase the level and skills of their Character... Very common case mainly in Console Games such as PS3 and PS4... Uncharted, Lego Star Wars, etc. which would definitely not be my case.

Just like there are people who prefer the genres of game Action / Adventure / Puzzle / RPG / Strategy, but they dislike Sports. That would be my case. I do not see appeals in Sports games such as Soccer Matches, Racing, etc.
Quote:

Now, compared to the previous post, I would also add the falls of Nokia and Lotus and the declines of LG, Motorola and RIM in Mobile Devices... Wrong strategies, insists, stubbornness and even pride, rest on the laurels... After all, the dynamic Technology Sector does not allow persistent and stubborn misunderstandings... RIP

I own a relic of the past: a Nokia Smartphone in which Symbian is simply horrendous and very bureaucratic... a veritable labyrinth of options, confirmations, complications... pure technological bureaucracy... No wonder why Nokia and RIM arrived at this point, or rather, at the bottom of the well... Or bottom of the Hell...