View Single Post
Old 12-01-2023, 08:19 PM   #1
Autrinn

Default A Game I haven't played in 20 Years

RPG D&D esk style of game. First person or third can't fully remember, It is a 3d game and i remember that your character select screen had a large tree and river in its area, it would also become the starting area that you spawn into. afterwards you would go through a goblin dudgeon to get near your first village. start zone was a small glade with a tree and a river at the back of the area. heading in to the mountain area would take you to the mine/ goblin dungeon.
races that could be picked were human, dwarf, lizard, Bugbear? (not too sure on that one)
you also could get classes, i remember that there is a town early on that you can join a faction and become a paladin and that there was also a dragon knight class that you can get by slaying a nearby dragon.
graphics are old style probably 16 bit or higher. the dragon was red and the area you played the start zone of was a forested area.
weapons, bows, and magic are in the game. i remember slaying the dragon with bow and arrows to unlock the class.
thanks for any help in finding this game
Happy hunting

Last edited by Autrinn; 15-01-2023 at 03:42 AM.
Autrinn is offline                         Send a private message to Autrinn