View Single Post
Old 19-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
ysorian
Uneducated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post
Also: was / is there any occurence of you doing / being able to do something which could be described as out-of-body travels in some kind of spiritual plane? I had a friend once who can do those and suffers from dark nightmares since she opened a personal door in the spiritual plane she shouldn't have, almost every night for many years now. Those consisting of her being pursued by a black figure without visible characteristics to put an appearance to him.
In a drug enduced state i went astral travelling in a way. The Dots all coalesced into a wheel of fortune type wheel, with infinite wedges. I chose wedges at random and i was transported into possible past, present and futures of my life. In a non drug induced state i cast a spell of awakening involving a mirror that had some startling results, possibly showing me two past lives, and literally scarring me for life when the mirror fell off the wall and sliced thru my palm, irrevocably changing my mind and life lines. (if u believe in that stuff)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
Have you considered that the problem might be neurological in nature?
I constantly consider the possibility that im simply insane
ysorian is offline                         Send a private message to ysorian