View Single Post
Old 17-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
ysorian
Uneducated Member

Default Prob a good way to ostracise everyone :)

Ur all probably gonna think im insane after this post, and who knows i probably am. But....

There are two things i experience, ive met others that do also, that i cannot explain. They are:

1)At times when i'm trying to get to sleep i have a tinitus (ringing in the ears) attack... the ringing gets louder and louder until i can't hear anything else, to the point where when i was young i couldnt hear myself screaming out to my parents for help... this would always predicate a "Night Terror". A nightmare so terrifying that i would wake, drenched in sweat and fearful of ever sleeping again.

2)"The Dots" What do you see when you close your eyes? I see an infinite number of multicoloured pinpricks of light, that shift and change, form patterns, images... if i focus i can see them with my eyes open as well, but they are most prevelant when my eyes are closed.

I guess im inviting ridicule by putting this out there, but the great thing about the net is the abundance of adherants, therefore increasing the chance of finding others that may experience something similar.

Thanks
ysorian is offline                         Send a private message to ysorian