The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

BUT I AM REPLYING TO IT NOW!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!

Quote:
wtf is wrong with you?
No, WTF is wrong with YOU?

Quote:
if you read "NO 90!" everyday why not changing it?
Because we can't replace the file or the code that refers to it, dumbass.

Quote:
or do you like to read the same **** everyday?
Not every day, just when some moron starts his mouth before starting his brain and reading the bloody FAQ.

Quote:
why is it called "abandonia" if I can't download anything at all here?
Short version:
Nothing = 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick stats
Games Total: 1121
Games Downloadable: 971
971 != 0
Therefore
"Can't download anything" = FALSE
Therefore
KrazeeXXL = n00b
KTHXBAI
Long version:
We're doing the best we can to uphold the concept of abandonware. We do not offer any games that are still sold or that are actively protected by the copyright owners. That's why Abandonia still exists while a number of other abandonware sites were shut down by ESA. ESA are like the MIB of Abandonware. If someone pisses off one of the companies funding them (like by offering for download any of their old games that they haven't been selling for a decade - or worse, offering for download a game they published 20 years ago that totally doesn't even work on modern day hardware but they're still trying to sell it), they send ESA to shut that person down.
Abandonia is one of two Abandonware sites that survived after getting a cease & desist notice from ESA (the other was Home of the Underdogs, but it died it's final death a few days ago).
We don't have any interest whatsoever in risking being shut down because you want a place to download oldwarez from, capice?

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards

Last edited by The Fifth Horseman; 16-02-2009 at 10:50 AM.
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman