Thread: Battle Isle 2
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #92
novaworld
Lurker

Angry battle isle 2

if anyone is really having difficulty with a level u can always semi cheat at the game. when u start a new map, set difficulty level to training, move and fight your units then set the difficulty level to easy,medium or hard then end your go. the computers turn will be in the difficulty level u chose (they will expend fuel and ammo too), once its your turn again, change the difficulty to training and move a unit to get rid of the fog, and repeat!

i downloaded the addon titans legacy from here and run it. i had no problems till about the 4-5th map,i got half way through the total amount of turns, i'd wiped out the green comp player, i ended my go and the red and yellow computer players took their turns without problem but then green had its go, and it just kept beeping out "computers turn over" or what ever it shows when the computer player finishes its go, over and over again endlessly, i have to shut down dosbox to end the program! anyone know what the problem may be?
novaworld is offline                         Send a private message to novaworld