View Single Post
Old 20-10-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
El Quia
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 View Post
I am really enjoying the game, the similarities to Dwarf Fortress cant be ignored but it has it's own things as well that make it sorta unique. Golems will wreck your crap if you just mine wide and far too fast and they will beat up your poor Gnomes when they spawn next to them and who knows how long it will take your army to get there.

I am looking forward to having some guns on a Gnome squad and setting up a nice shooting room so that I can murder goblins as they try and get into my sweet mine. I am going to start a new game soon so shall try and remember to take some screenshots and throw them up.
I freaking hate the goblins and their lucky hits to the neck of my gnomes... and I am talking gnomes that can deconstruct armor into its component bars with just a hit if his hammer, here! :P

I should upload screenshots, too... glargh, I will need to launch the game again and look for interesting-looking screenshots

But I have these:

Some weird mountain

My gnomes being cowards and not helping their valiant friend fight the evil goblin (although sometimes they are really berserk)

What I ended up calling the "water volcano"

Cute alpacas being bred wherever I could find a spot to set a pasture

I don't really remember what was the point of this screenshot

And my gnomes dying horribly of dehydration because they won't lower themselves to drink water directly from a lake unless they use a well to get it.

Enjoy!
El Quia is offline                         Send a private message to El Quia