View Single Post
Old 18-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #1
Wadsface

A long while back I used to play a turn-based strategy game. I am looking for the name of this game and/or where I can find it, the name alone would be great. Now I don't have much information at all, this is kind of a shot in the dark. The game was set in the mediteranean area, you could be a number of different nations from the time of Ancient Greece/Rome. Honestly, this is all the info I have... I am trying to remember the gameplay but it is escaping me. I do remember when you finished a battle, it would show a breakdown screen of who lost what in numerical terms, and how many people fled. I know this is not very much info at all, but I just thought i would post and see if it registered with anyone. Thanks alot!

Edit: Couple more details coming back to me, I seem to remember an interface that had multiple sectioned windows, one with like a breakdown of your forces, one with a world map (of the mediteranean area). I dont remember how you acutally get troops, but you could get multiple types including Cavalry, Infantry and Archers. You could then move them around on a map with cheesy icons. I read a couple of posts with identify requests similar to this game, but they ended up being something different or were still without an answer.

In addition and less important to me, there was a game I used to play in elementary school, early 90's, that was a fish game. You were a fish and you had to eat other smaller fish and avoid larger ones. It had to be an educational game of some sort as I remember having to read all about the fish before I choose the one I wanted.
Wadsface is offline                         Send a private message to Wadsface