Thread: Dune
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2007, 10:52 PM   #289
Incappucciato d'Ombra
A Shadow in the shadows

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ilhan Xavier @ Apr 27 2007, 06:12 PM) [snapback]288662[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I've had a few problems come up recently though, so I hope some one can give me some help. [/b]
1. First of all be sure that Fremen unit has the appropriated assigned mission (for example : Spice Harvest to pick up orni or Harvester). Then if they still refuse to "go and pick up" move them in a sietche more close to village and order again to search for equipment. Now i don't remember well, but it's possible that if your carisma is low (very low) fremen will refuse even if they are in an adiacent sietche (regarding the village) in this case.. raise carisma

2.When Chani comes kidnapped, ALL fremen unit morale don't go up, if you are referring to a specific unit (and ONLY at this specific unit) try to change mission. Some units prefer a mission rather than others.

3. You are right, you need to ride a worm to enter in battle. Just call one (when you can) and go to harkonnen fortress (take in mind that worms are sloooooow, so if battle goes well... you could arrive to concluded battle )

4. No. Only sietche can be attacked by harkonnen.
Incappucciato d'Ombra is offline                         Send a private message to Incappucciato d'Ombra