Old 11-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #300
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
Let me come up with a combat strategy for these spells
So first I cast Armorplate so we survive the initial moments of the ambush of the 1000 enemy. Then cast Dispel Undead to get rid of the 500 zombies, liches and such, then Silence to cripple enemy mages.
After that I cure poison (maybe some zombies infected the group), then cure paralysis so everyone is ready to "retreat".
At that point I cast Stamina, so we will be able to run far with Haste. When Haste expires because of the few (10-20) remaining enemy (probably puny elves) I cast Enchanted Blade to get rid of them, finaly Heal Wounds and pretend this was all planed, everyone can see, not a scratch we suffered
Wow, what a nice battle plan! I will follow it.
Yes, i abs. agree with You.
The only moment which confused me is the case when my Priest TWILL is out of order.
To be fair, the Priest is very, very useable character: He is at once nice warrior and good doctor.
Sadly, i am unable to say same words for PACO the Monk, dear Kmonster. Ja, i am not so experienced player at this stage, but i still do not find his important role in the game.
No, no i do not criticize the team, just discus.

..ha ha ha ..
in my up/down in the pyramid i found strange chest - it jumped from alcove to alcove as March hare...
ha ha ha

You remember of course who March hare is? No?
Pls see my signature.