Thread: Master Of Orion
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #6
pawlo

I know the last post on this thread was in 2004... but I'm having a problem. I downloaded the zip file from abandonia and there doesn't seem to be any .exe .com or .bat files I can run in dosbox. The zip file contains 6 .lbx files a config.moo file I can't access from dosbox, and a system information file called DREAM. I'm only just starting to get familiar with dosbox commands and I can't think of anything more to do here. There's nothing for me to install or run it seems. I've downloaded it twice, and unzipped it twice to quell my initial suspicion that it did not extract completely. I'm running dosbox out of vista if it helps to know that.

Earlier posts on this thread just say to use dosbox... I'm afraid I need that to be a little more specific. I did check dir.exe dir.com and dir.bat and got nothing. Just typing install or play doesn't do it either.

I have a hunch that I'm not missing any files, there's just something I should do that I don't know how to. If someone could please help me out I would appreciate that enormously! I friggin' love this game!!
pawlo is offline                         Send a private message to pawlo