View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #10
Vanessa1991
Cool Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebes View Post
I ahem, used to watch this in the sixties!
I ahem am 23, watched Jonny Quest 1st season from birth (1991) to about a month ago (2015). Still one of my favorites.

I would play this game growing up. I never beat it and still want to. Basically you only get two lives. Mom and Dad had control of the computer and they were the only ones who knew how to turn it on so I didn't play a lot.

I full heartily believe the last time I played it I had one the game, but i made a bad decision and then my game crashed. Mom and Dad wouldn't let me play it again and then we updated to a our 1990 computer to a 2002 computer that didn't support it, so the dream died. I'll have to check this out.

Very basic graphic, if you run into bad guys you can try to talk yourself out of battle but then have to fight next time you meet. You have basic combat skills, can ask your friends Hadji and Bandi for slight help, and fight monster Mayan Warriors in a Temple. Be careful not to loose a fight or you'll be taken to their temple dungeon and have to call for help. Too many rescues will cause Race to pull you out of the mission and you'll have to start story over.