View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
Mousazz
Game freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 8 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]278505[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Are you using dosbox?
[/b]
yes and i found another thing. it's not if i get in jail, it's if i fight with the redman! i can fight, but after it... POOF! no controls working.

easter egg:
Kirk pushed untested button three days ago and teleported to Jonny's Quest world. There they agreed to help Jonny, cause this reality will dissolve as soon as Jonny's quest is completed. Jonny got an assigment in Guatemalan Jungle. Kirk is to monitor Jonny's process and help then needed, as only Jonny can finish this assigment. three hours from beggining of adventure, a boom hit the decks. As usual, sulu raised shields, and armed weapons and torpedoes.
Kirk: Spock what happened?
Spock: Sir, we lost contact with jonny and hadji! Nature of explosion is unknown!
Kirk: what about bandit?
McCoy: No worries, his physical condi...
Spock: Sir! Mayans attacking our ship! Enterprice gonna blow!
Alarm: Red alert! Red alert! all personal please take rations, communicators, tricorders and wait to be teleported
Kirk: computer, order everyone to take translators
Boom! Boom!.. Silence
Spock: Sir, tikal opened a black hole! We must escape quickly or else well gonna be...
Kirk: ...Kaputsky! Quick, computer tell everyone to take translators, now!
Spock: Sir that's illogi...
Alarm: Pshhhhhh! Alert! Pshhhh! Please! Pshhh! trans... Psss...ssss...ssssssss! Trans... Pshhhh! ...lators!!!!
Scott: sir! left impulse reactor gonna blow! if hyperdrive blows.......
Boom!
Scott: sorry sir, we got one minute left!
Kirk: it's not over yet! computer, track down bandit's speech and translate it!
Bandit: help! Pshhhhhh in... Pshhhhhh! Tikal's temple! pshhhhh!...
Scott: sir, computer lost power, 10 seconds left until explosion!!
Kirk: Sulu, Put all power in shields and leave life suport sistems and bridge computers to minimum!
Sulu: Doing it... now!
suddenly computers shut down and restart after second
Scott: cap'n nice move! 25 secs added!
Kirk: Mr. Kyles, ready transporters! now, computer, say "everyone energize!"
Alarm: everyone energize!
Uhura: Sir putting on Hadji's transmission:
Hadji: Pshhhh! Kirk, cordinates are Pshhhh!
kirk: repeat that please!
Hadji: 927. 627.
Kirk: Kiles, put on these cordinates! 927. 627.
Kiles: done, awaiting orders!
Kirk: Mr. Kiles, Uhura, Spock, McCoy, Scott, Sulu and Chekov, energize!
everyone: energyzing!
intercom: Cap, this is scotty, you got 2 seconds to get out!
Suddenly, a boom.
Scott: nice mone cap'n!
Kirk: but that's not my doing!
Chekov: Right after 3rd explosion i put repair bots to fix engines,-he adds- five seconds left!
Kirk energyzes, then he transports near jonny and looks through window, only to see enterprice destroyed! Only if he wouldn't push that untested button while he was drunk he would never get to Jonny's world! And if he wouldn't help Jonny, he would never get into this place!
Spock: Sir, i estimated coordinates of the rest of crew, they're in isolated cave near core! temperature's is different! for example: near the entrance it's 180 celcius, and at far back it's -40 celcius!
Kirk: well we need to get out of this temple! then we'll need to get our crew back and rebuild enterprice!
and so Jonny, Hadji, Bandit, Kirk and his crew marched together out.

Btw: sorry about such easter egg! well you get the point of problem
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz