View Single Post
Old 22-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #2
MyVitalRemains
Abandonia nerd

Overall I think you did an amazing job with summing up the series of games that you play. Unlike most other game series retrospectives (or whatever you want to call it), you don't start talking to us about the history of Bethesda or how the series was influenced by post-atmospheric technical blackened death/thrash (not really but I'm just saying).

I observed that a bunch of the problems that you had in Morrowind were fixed in Skyrim. I personally felt that each of the cities (NOT the towns) in the game were actually very unique, each having a bunch of people that you can get to know about. To me they felt very realistic. Also the combat in Skyrim, if not played on the harder difficulties, can get a bit boring and easy. So, if you play does games I highly recommend playing on MASTERFUL.

My main problem with the first two Elder Scrolls games is that they didn't feel real. I never really felt emotionally connected to any characters or NPCs. Whereas if I kill an innocent person in Skyrim, I feel a bit guilty.

P.S. Did you finish Morrowind because of my review or is it just a coincidence that you wanted to play it?
MyVitalRemains is offline                         Send a private message to MyVitalRemains