View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #9
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryckslasher View Post
Sorry this has to happen, but since I come and go, this time will be longer, and needs a proper goodbye message to all.

WHAT I'M DOING: Some months ago I began working on ROMHacking (more specifically on translations) and things are going nice after all. I'll keep at it until things get unpleasant or messy somehow.
Anyways, I have lots to do with very little time. All I can do is thank this marvelous community for all these years, thank you all so much!

NOTE: You can still send me messages but I'm mostly stopping on helping this site get even bigger than it is.

Bye to all.

(If you really want to know how things are going to me, check my site, but it's in Portuguese: ab-gamesinc-br.blogspot.com)
(Se tem alguem do Brasil lendo isso, eu estou me despedindo da equipe Abandonia para me dedicar a traducoes de jogos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluseck View Post
See you and take care!
My compatriot patryckslasher is Cluseck’s partner.

(Boa sorte! Vamos esperar que em 2018, nós afundaremos e evoluiremos para sobreviver no fundo do mar (Petrobrás / Atlântida) com o Sr. Mollusco de nove tentáculos entranhados na Economia e Política. Nós nada temos a Temer).

(Good luck! Let’s hope that in 2018, we will sink and evolve to survive on the seabed (Petrobrás / Atlantis) with Mr. Mollusco of nine tentacles steeped in Economics and Politics. We have nothing to Fear).
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan