View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #15
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Unhappy Hmm...

I would recommend Reading the Bible, going to church, and getting involved in a church. I would also recommend believing and saying this prayer if you want to be Born Again in Christ.

"Dear God, my life hasn't been so good. I am truly lost. I wonder about the meaning of life. I need a purpose. I want to believe in you. I ask for forgiveness as I fully acknowledge the wrongs I have done. I believe that Jesus was the Son of God died for me on the cross, to save me and the whole world from darkness."

Then find a church (I recommend non-denominational) to go to and go and participate with activities. If you believe that Jesus died for you, ask a elder to be baptized.

Good things to do afterwards:

Pray constantly

Read the Bible

Attempt to change any life style elements you feel need to be or the Bible says needs to be changed

Date Christian Women

Pray for others with problems and that they might come to know Him

If you believe Jesus was the Son of God, you will be saved.

I do not wish to be mocked or such... but He is the way.

I hope, one day, you will come to know him and his eternal peace.

Sincerely, Steve.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ