Thread: Metal
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2005, 02:31 PM   #5
Flop
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Chuck the plant@Jun 26 2005, 04:24 PM
well, if you live in denmark, just take a trip a few miles south to the "Wacken Open Air Festival 2005" this august. It's in germany's far north and one of the world's biggest Metal-festivals.

Regarding my own musical preferences: I was a "metalhead" QUITE some years ago now (the last time I was wearing long hair and leather must've been when I was 17...) but my musical taste has exceeded any boundaries by now... but by the end of the day, and if I'd have to choose, punkrock would be it.
Yeah, I've considered going south for some festival experiences. I did plan going to the Dynamo Festival in Holland with a few friends, but unfortunately we're all low on cash, so it won't be this year.

And I don't consider myself a metalhead. As you say, my musical preferences have exceeded all boundaries (well, not quite, there are still a few genres that I can't stand), and I enjoy most kinds of music. But I do love metal, and will never stop listening to it.

BTW, I guess I'd probably categorise punkrock as metal, too, since I can't be bothered to learn the differences between all these genres. LOL
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop