View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009, 01:16 AM   #45
red_avatar
Administrator

The attitude Lucas Arts has, bugs me on several levels:

a) so they decide things, AGAIN, on a single game. They canceled Sam & Max 2 in the past despite the episodes doing really well which showed they made a bad decision - AND S&M2 would have been released for consoles as well while the episodes were far more PC oriented. People do NOT want Adventure games that require a gamepad or cursor keys to use - it's annoying and slow.

b) I think that most people who love Monkey Island have already completed the first game plenty of games but wouldn't find the remake to be worth a lot of money and knowing LucasArts they will retail it at at least 30 euros. I might still get it but many people may not despite them loving the game.

It's funny - it's the ideal time to release adventure games. What with the Wii being a family machine, adventure games would do really well there. Broken Sword has already been released and so have the Sam & Max episodes so why not make some NEW adventure games?

red_avatar is offline                         Send a private message to red_avatar