View Single Post
Old 29-10-2004, 01:19 PM   #1
Razor2
Abandonia nerd

Default razor2 - Some Classics

Have posted this also to important anouncements:

I haven't seen Quest for Glory 2 and 4 on the site, only the 2 others of the series. I would happily do the review for QFG 4, if its abandonware.

By the way I have a few games, which I could review:

Lands of Lore 1 - I think its abandonware, because HOTU has it. Only problem is that its quite large, at least the CD version which they have. (if I remember right I have a disk version which is about 15-25Mb small)

Some other of SSI's general series. At least PG2, Pacific General and Fantasy General. The other 2 are not that good (Star General and Allied General). However there is People General with the PG2 engine and is quite good. I think its also abandon. (got it from HOTU)

Railroad Tycoon - Its one of those classics almost everyone played. I don't now if its abandon, but if Pirates! is, there is a high chance this is too. The only problem is that I only have the old version, not the gold.

Gabriel Knight 1 - Its one of the best adventures, I have ever played, and if we have a lot of other Sierra adventures of the time, we should put this one on the site.