View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 07:34 AM   #299
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Your point is, Spectre?

Either you implicate I'm lying - which I assure you I don't -, or
you got a different experience due to random. In which case your post is irrelevant.

So? I'm lying, or you're useless?
---------------

I reinstalled this piece of garbage, just for you!

1st run: Haunt boss killed me. Otherwise pretty easy. Found some mushroom, saw no effect from it. Also got a tarot-card which spawned a slot-mashine, which did nothing.

2nd run: 1st room had portal in inaccessible area (1 hex free space before thatpile of shit which every second spawns other pile of craps. Obviously, I ended up dead.

3rd run: 1stroom gives double portal, so I loose 1.5 hearts. Gives a pill, which we all know worth squat (seems blue ones refill health). Cast joker during bossfight, end up in what I assume dealing with the devil, dunno what I'm doing, end up with 1 less maximum health,and leaving bloodtrail (estatic otherwise does nothing). Lvll2's item-roomdemands a key, but saw no key in this run yet at all. Get another chance todealwith the devil, so I die because I do. Because this thing appears atrandom, and there's a character to unlock.

Speaking about characters:
- Isaac (basic char) has: 3/2/2
- Eve has 2/2/1. Friggin letdown. No idea what the special abilities would do. And she seems to be some kind of shapeshifter when loosing a heart or something. No idea,the game gives no explanation, clues, or tells anything ingame-terms.
- Apollyon: 2/1/1, aka. evenworse than Eve. Its speci alability is to show up a sign with the picture of a spawning-portalfor 0.1 second. Big fatno help.
- Azazel: -1/2/3. This sounds awesome: you need tocollect 2 hearts before the game starts, because youare already dead,so start is game over? By the looks of it, that's whatthe game tells! Well, the character is a piece of garbage, that's for sure. No attack skill, no life, only those grey hearts which can not be refilled. Wasn't worth unlocking this one eihter.

run 4: 2 entire level w/o any healing. Genious. The 3rd level has 50 locks, but still no key. 3 lvl and 0 keys found. There's alsothis room, which has 2 spawn-portals and some other monsters which shoot at me. And the portals spawn an infinite number of stuff which shoot at me. The only thing not shooting me is some giant thing which block the way,and is immortal. Of course the room gives no healing. And now one of my health is white. Dunno whatthatmeans, but probably no good. I betmy max HPjust got lowered by it, and won't get it back. Ah, so the blue pills NOT give max HP, but are random effect. No idea whatthe white heart did, nothing useful. Some creepo boss shots THREE lasers at me, and my weapon did not get improved since the beginning (aka. not at all).

run 5: lvl 1 boss is not in the boss-room, but onatiny corridor. Of course I die.

run 6: I have a straw, which does nothing. Boss is not even funny anymore. Neither this kind of room: (has 4 spiders + 2 mushrooms shooting at you)

The boss' room:

Of course no healing, neither key, and the level's item is behind locked door.

ruin 7: 1stroom headspawns a circle of flies. Thank you game!
Here is btw the room the bosses supposed to be in:

And how canI loose with thatmany HP? Easy, because I got some crippling downgrade which tookaway my shotting skill!

ruin 8: activated some tarot,whichfilled the room with bombs,which resulkted in instant death.

ruin 9: ate some pills, the minimapgot cleared. Thx game, that was useful...

ruin 10: now I shoot sperm. Ok...
The next item makes me larger - that's a disadvantage if you don't get it. It makes you able to smash obstacles - but still a disadvantage, 'cause attimes it makes things headspawn on you from under skulls, rocks etc.
Cause of death: as usualgained no healing at all, and with 0.5 heart spawned in a room with a very thin passage, but hex takenby a speeder-maggot, charging me. By the way it is "fun" to note your shots don't cover an entire hex, but maybe 1/2-1/3 of it, somonsters easily pass your shots. Ah, wasn't any passive, active, or tarot/pill items either in this run. At all. You know: who needs upgrades?

Last edited by twillight; 20-07-2018 at 10:25 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight