View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 05:10 PM   #296
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Well, the game does start, so that's news. The Main Menu looks pretty underwhelming though.

Meh, can't play it. Stupid lazy programmers made the thing consume as muchmemory, onlyy GoogleHQ canplay it 'cause they have their own powerplant.

What I can tell though is, it realy is cheap crap.
First, the character creation:
- half the crap is nonsense, and I see no difference between Aristocrat and Mystic to start with. They both get 2 lore, so what's the deal?
- you must roll through NINETY bloody pictures to choose from. No fast, manual chosing, just plain old "lay on the button" crap. Sry, I ment you can't evn do THAT,you have to click all the thousand times each. Why not gimme a selection screen like Mortal Kombat with this many?
Second the Tutorial Mission:
- your caravan gets downed one day from retirement oir what, and you getsome basic info on some soul-sucking stalactites, and some mushroom to make tea from (this basicaly suggest you're an addict), the next thing is you stuck with some annoying chick because you WANT, according to the cravan master some Magic Mushroom, which you actualy DON'T, you'd totaly be wanning go into town, thank you, you even get that in mission briefing.

Then you get control of what looks like a bad Diablo 2 ripoff which even feeds on RAM, then I found 2 bodies, one I could examine, the other I could loot. Which is nonsense.

Otherwise people on the net say play paladin, and have max Perception because otherwise you won't hit nuttin', intelligence is for pussies just like dexterity, and constitution is the dumpstat (basicaly max might and the bottom stat after perception, dump the remaining point into constitution - I got like average DEX too as that gives attack speed).
The obvious cult of paladins is the goody-good-shoes, we all know letting you get abused by NPCs equals more exp and better rewards and more quests. But the easiest way might be the Bleak Cabal which is basicaly "dead people don't cause trouble, hulk smash", so easy to max on devotion.

Btw, I'm totaly fed up with these games always forcing you into some sect or cult to sacrifice babies, or puppies, or baby puppies for one gawd or another. Gimme advantage for being an atheist already! And make clerics a rogue class, not healers.

PS: oh, and the game's basic difficulty is"Easy", not "Normal". That's ALWAYS a bad sign.

Last edited by twillight; 15-07-2018 at 09:51 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight