View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #9
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

Quote:
wait, if the game doesn't use internet then why and how does zone alarm come in then? as far as i know ZA will only note oyu that programe is trying to access the web. and then you can allow it or not and also tick the box to always allow or always deny.[/b]
Exactly! I myself think the problem is a combinaison of two problems: the game doesn't even allow me to try to get back to the desktop, and it must be firing up ZA popup box at loading. What happen is that the game freeze at around 90-95% of loading, and won't allow me to do anything else. Not even access the task manager to try to kill either programs! That's moronic at it's best... All I have left to do is press the reset button, something I almost never did in my whole 3-4 years of owning this great gaming rig. Said gaming rig which I almost never have problem with, too.

Thanks everybody for your comments. However, this is not appeasing me the least. I find that your comments just complement mine, in a way or another... *sigh*