Thread: Reunion
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2004, 01:16 PM   #22
Red Diablo
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Seabass@Sep 8 2004, 05:29 PM
Strange I can't seem to conquer new colonies. I kick the crap out of the Morgoules on their starbase in mirach but I don't know how to engage them on the ground. I carry couple of tanks and troopers with me and try to land on their home world or atteck their star fleet. but even if I win it won't atteck them on the ground, WHY OH WHY I ask?!!?! (I even tried landing on the main on jades main planet since theres a base of them there but instand of me starting to blast all sorts of morgules arses nothing happend )
So if anyone can help PLEASE do so I need to finish this game today (got an exam t study to tomorrow hence the regid time limit ).
That's really strange, I played several years ago but as I can remember the ground attack was done in "phase 2".
You had to take out all the ships first, then you attacked again in ground combat mode, where the tanks would meet head on.
If you won that one you conquered the colony.

Also you have to build on some planet where your base will be destroyed by radiation, but you'll get som kind of shield from it which lets you build in unfriendly enviroments.

Aaaargg.. that's all I remember, sorry :angry:

My memory's good, just very very short...
Red Diablo is offline                         Send a private message to Red Diablo