View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 09:46 AM   #5
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veristek View Post
2. I cannot download these files at all. When I click the check-box next to the file name, the "Download" buttons disappear above the file list, meaning download isn't possible.
1. You need all .r* files (seven of it, from .rar to .r05). It's multi-volume rar-archive.

2. Click file name, not check box. New window will open. CAREFULLY check this new page, because false "LOAD" ads are everywhere, but correct link "download" is only one. You need buttons that are three, under file name, and above "priority download". There are "download", "share" and "add" buttons in row, you need first one, of course.

3. After pressing this "Download" you can get pop-up window. Ignore/close it. Link will be in the main one, where you pressed download. There are two options appears. First one is bright "Priority download" - ignore it, and second is grey-shaded "Free download" right of it.

Press "Free download". Wait 20 seconds (counter will start ticking above). After that downloading will start automatically.

Alternatively, you can right click the link "Download file" that will appear instead previous "download" button after this 20 seconds, as 5th Horseman described above.

Do not try right click any of the links on the previous stages, it will give you nothing good, as they goes to web-pages.

4. Repeat process 6 more times.

I have no idea, if you can initiate downloading simultaneously (I suspect, you cannot), but you can download simultaneously, so start new process as soon, as you'll get previous link and started to download.

5. Unpack only .rar file. It will unpack all tomes, as needed.