View Single Post
Old 20-10-2019, 08:31 AM   #458
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, Impossible Difficulty

Perk: Economist, because I think money will be important for advancing the weapons faster, and possible repairing armors. Obviously using guns. Made stat-count on the female characters, and Fem3 won by 105 statpoints, and a heavy investment in accuracy.
Impossible diff. has a very high price on aiming. Shotgun still works for obvious reasons.

Mission 1: Still boring with mostly no enemies. The enemies have a ton of HP, the pistol almost worth squat.
I think I'll need ASAP 25 STR, 25 HP, 50-60 aim, then max. economist or something to get the most out of it.

Mission 2:
HQ:
best pistol (the game lists "best weapon" with the most DPS): colt .45
best shotgun: slibert DM5
best SMG: HKMP5
best explosive: fly-2
best special weapon: laser pistol s50
best armor: metal II
supply: small medikit, radar, flaslight II (invest this - night google are too weak (produces a very weak emergency red light only), and flashlight III (which you can find very late btw) I found too bright)

Mission 3:
HQ:
best pistol: bittler G2
best shotgun: -
best SMG: steyr AUG
best explosive: RG-6 (a very bad weapon as the grenades do not expload on impact but on a timer)
best special weapon: GP53 laser rifle (laser weapons are better than flamethrowers if you ask me, as they have range, and don't burn ammo)
best armor: metal III
supply: small drone
Invest into: small flamethrower - without this you won't have a sliver of chance! Also, likely good idea to improve your SMG too to the best available.

Last edited by twillight; 20-10-2019 at 11:35 AM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight