View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 10:25 AM   #49
wendymaree
Home Sweet Abandonia

Default favourite games

My favourite is Kyrandia - the first in the series. I use to dream about this game. I still wish I could live on a beautiful, peaceful island filled with forests and waterfalls, and talking trees that you can live in and be lifted up into their branches by their roots, and cute, quirky characters. Perhaps it's just a dimension away...only need to find the portal.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zork Nemesis. The music and 3D graphics were awesome, and the writing=dialogue, characters and plotting were the best ever. I felt as if I was learning the secrets of the universe while I was playing as there was so much occult philosophy contained in it as you searched for the quintessence - the secret of immortality. This game was deep and unforgetable.

Atlantis...was it called The Lost Tales? I wish I'd kept the CD as the music and graphics were fantastic and the island surrounded by sapphire seas and with the huge palace grounds were serious pieces of real estate that I could easily live in.

wendymaree is offline                         Send a private message to wendymaree