View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
Brodie_Bumshine

Default Top Down PC RPG From Early to Mid 90s

Hello, and I want to apologize in advance for how vague this one is going to be. The game I am trying to remember I only played once on a friends father's computer. It was a PC pc, not an amiga or anything else, because I also remember playing Battle Beast and Beauty And The Beast on the same system. As for the timeframe, I don't know when Beauty And The Beast was released, but I know that battle beast was released in 1995, so sometime between 1995 and 1997. Operating system was probably 95, because again, battle beast.

Now, for the gameplay, all I remember is that it was a top down rpg in a fantasy setting, VERY similar in gameplay to ultima pre 7. I vaguely remember going from the starting castle to a cave of orcs nearby and getting totally wrecked. It might or might not have been grid based, and you might or might not have had a party. If you did have a party, they followed you around in their own tiles. I also remember there being a lot of bright primary colors on the color scheme... thats it. Sorry that its not that much to go on.

I also vaguely remember there being a bar at the right of the screen of...party memebers? Or something? Maybe troops? Also, going from the castle to the orc cave was seamless, as in the orc cave was part of the overworld.
Brodie_Bumshine is offline                         Send a private message to Brodie_Bumshine