View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 02:14 AM   #1
Matt.dk

I've look all over the place, and I can't seem to find a copy of this old dos game I used to play, called Arena.

I know the name isint very specific, but thats what I remember, "Arena". I remember also that commands were inputted numerically (option1,2,3,etc) and certian things such as spells were color coated. The main objective of the game as I remember it was to fight your way through the many levels of the arena. Once your strong enough for stage1, you can take on the stage1 boss, and move on to stage 2. When you enter a new stage you also unlock new things such as items you can buy at the store.

I used to play it about 8 years ago, you used to be able to find it on google with something like "Arena Text based dos game" (as the game was text based). Now in the present, such a search does not bring up anything related to what I'm looking for.

If anyone remembers this game it would be a big help. This is not a name request, but a source request. From all my digging all I could find was Elder Scrolls Arena. If anyone could find this game, or better if it were to be posted on abandonia and added, I'd be a very happy camper. k:

note: This is not the arena game where you have a visual grid that you move around on, and summon monsters! The Arena game I am looking for is different. It is mainly text based and you compete, level, and get items.
Matt.dk is offline                         Send a private message to Matt.dk