View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

In the beginning...there is a one hour character creation. Okay, bit exaggerating. I managed to do this less than an hour.

When creating a character, you simply get to choose name, race, class, aligment, roll stats, portrait and icon for combat. Simple really. Im not gonna post all stats here, but Im gonna tell the characters purpose and stuff.

For portraits, I'll use the PC version for this report. Now, I intentionally attempted to make a silly one for Bulubane and Tomekk. However, in TotalAnarchys case, the Commodore version of the body looked little less....female. Here, it shows boobs.

And now that I've been looking at it, everyone looks bit weird.

TheChosen

Male Human Thief
Neutral Good
High Dexterity & Charisma
He will be doing thief-stuff, like picking locks, stealing and springing traps. As for high charisma, this makes him useful when talking and parlaying with the monsters.
He's quite weak, but in combat, he's got a deadly powers of backstabbing.

Bulubane

Female Human Fighter
Chaotic Good
High Strenght
Our standard warrior-type. She will be going around whacking stuff with her bastard sword.

Tomekk

Male Elf Fighter/Magic-User
Chaotic Good
High Strenght, Intelligence & Constitution
A bit overpowered combination of warrior and spellcaster. When he's not throwing any spells he's fighting with a bow.

Professor Oak

Male Human Cleric
Lawful Neutral
High Wisdom
Not only clerics are good warriors, they're also useful spellcaster. They have different set of spell that set them apart from magic-users. For starters, Oak will be providing healing spell and turning undead.

Hunvagy

Male Dwarf Fighter
Neutral Good
High Strenght & Constitution
A hale and hardy dwarf. More deadly killing force to our party. He will be a axe swinging maniac.

TotalAnarchy

Male Human Magic-User
True Neutral
High Intelligence
Our main magic-user, who at the start will be mostly useful because of his sleep spell (which Tomekk also has). We'll not throw him into main combat because he's pretty weak, and only wielding a staff.

Thats all for starters. I'l post a report on our first adventure soon. If you'd like to write some sort of story for these, they're right now heading to the city of Phlan via boat.

Last edited by TheChosen; 12-09-2011 at 05:32 PM.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen