View Single Post
Old 22-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #112
Freyja
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawfulhasfury View Post
Did Abandonias balls drop off? It's....so quiet and saddening compared to what it once was
Yes.

Quote:
Anyone remember what I was like. Little monster, lol. I'd probably have a heart attack and URINATE my pants if I read any of my old posts here.
That's how we reacted when reading your posts back then!

Quote:
I remember when everyone said Danny252 and I were two kids not old enough for the responsibility, and they were right. I never did any work.
That's right!

Quote:
I remember Titan's nude avatar that I had to surf past really fast in case my mother saw it. Thanks Titan for creating a lot of harrowing situations in my house.
Yeah, then I once had an avatar that wasn't nearly as nude-y, and I got a warn =(

Quote:
I remember Data as the one who was stupid enough to give me any position of power. Thanks for giving me a chance though, but you frighten me dude.
Data... Stupid and frightening? Lol he's like the total opposite of that in my books!

Quote:
I remember the arts board, and how jealous of Void I used to be. I remember Tom and him tied in artistic ability. I remember Seb as being one of the people I had the greatest chemistry with on here. Man, what a sick sense of humor. You're sick, man! lol
Agreed

Freyja is NOT a terrorist
Freyja is offline                         Send a private message to Freyja