Thread: Offers!
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderheinz View Post
Hello there. Well, I have a lovely little game called "Harvester" in one of my drawers, but, for a couple of reasons, I'm not really sure if I should even bother with mentioning it.

First of all it's a really messed-up game. Not something a 10 year old should be able to download right away. I didn't see any rule against such games on the forums, but neither did I look very hard for it, so... I'm just not sure if it's suitable for the site.

Second - I'm not sure about it's status. The abandonware list didn't help me much here. I didn't find it in any online stores I checked except Amazon.com. Maybe I'll share the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new . I heard the good news that Amazon is no longer valid, but maybe that's not the case here (it does say "NEW!" there...)? If so, than I apologize for wasting your time.
That is Amazon Marketplace and dont count.

Harvester

abandoned and not sold. How big is the File?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatsen View Post
Well, I still have Fido & Klawd somewhere in my room.
you mean Firo & Klawd? check the Candidate 2009 for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakkmeister View Post
I was cleaning up and found some old games I had lying around...

Slipstream 5000 - Gremlin
Microcosm - Psygnosis
Animal - Microtime

Of these three, only Animal seems to qualify as the other 2 are under copyright protection.

I am happy to rip ISO's of all 3 or just Animal, as you so determine.

-Yakk
Only Animal is abandoned the other 2 are sold on CDAccess. How big is the File? If its small then its can put on FTP otherwise it belong to ISO CELLAR.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco