Thread: Stars!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 01:03 AM   #51
PinheadMaren
Lurker

Default I'm very lost, and very confused

This thread seems to have been inactive for a while, but hopefully someone sees this. I found a old disk of Stars! when I was moving, I looked into it a bit, and was like "I want to play this". The game is a bit before my time, but my dad loved it. Anyways, I'm not the worst with computers by any means, but I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to getting this game to run. I tried downloading the version of DOSbox linked on the forum, but the link has been dead for a while apparently. I then just tried to throw the link into the wayback machine and prayed that the files might be archived, sadly that was not the case. I've tried a couple different things to see if I could find a way to run this game, but I haven't figured out a way to get it to run. ( My operating system is windows 10, and microsoft ditched legacy support).
If anyone sees this, and can help me understand what I'm even supposed to be doing, I would be grateful.

Thanks a Bunch!
PinheadMaren is offline                         Send a private message to PinheadMaren