View Single Post
Old 21-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #50
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmonster View Post
No need to worry. The "Walk on Water" spell is not needed to finish the game but you can use it nevertheless and explore everything even with your party.
Yes, You correct again.
Gladly, after careful evaluation of my stuff i found Hurray some Rod of walkin on water, which is equivalent of Walk on water spell.
Nice.
I am proud to say that i perfect my battle tactic and now i may withstand to and kill 3 Cyclops together.
Now my main target is to find where the hell is this small island with Pyramid of Yount. I very carefully inspect the main map and far left dowh i saw an island and pyramid image. Maybe this is this pyramid in force?
I will inspect the island avoiding meetig of Volture Roc, which is now very strong for me.
I try to guess who/what can be the stealer of money!
Not to worry. My 95% money are in the bank.

One advice: Do not smash the Fountain which produces these green mushroom like Wild Fingus. They offered 10 gems after killing.

I started new project: I dismiss aged Sorcerer and created new Druid, whos name is naturlich Kmonster. Paying 300 K golds for HP he reaches level 9. He has Walk on water spell. He is 18 years old. File is saved. I stopped the project for now.