View Single Post
Old 26-10-2005, 06:23 PM   #10
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Here's a list of monsters that you can be that I have rules for:
aarakocra ( a bird)
Alaghi (relative of the yeti)
Bugbear (related to goblins, the largest kind of goblinoid)
Bullywug (frog people)
Centaur
Flind (like a gnoll)
Giff (A bipedal hippo. they kick behind)
Githzerai (residant of the plane of limbo, a human with 2% magic resistance per lvl)
Gnoll
Hobgoblin
Kobold
Lizard Man
Minotaur
Mongrelman (The ugliest critter you've ever imagined)
Ogre
Orc
Satyr (little half goat/ half man thing from greek mythology...)
Swanmay (The ultimate woman character...)
Thri-Kreen (Darksun mantis of doom)
Wemic (like a centuar, but half lion)

Half Giants get a bonus of 12 hit points at first level. They have a natural AC bonus of three, and must wear customized armor made for their size because they are considered large creatures. They get a thaco bonus of 1. They get a movement class bonus of 1. (Movement class for humans and demihumans is 12, therefore half-giants move at 15.)
These are the stats of my half-giant after bonuses are applied.
STR 22
DEX 10
CON 19
INT 14
WIS 8
CHR 9

If not a half-giant want to be an Alaghi. They are a forest version of a yeti. They have a natural AC bonus of 6 but they cannot wear standard armor. They get a +9 hit point bonus at level 1. They can be both Fighters and Druids, but can only reach lvl 12 in either class. Their fists are 2d6 weapons. They can innately move silently, with a starting rate of 40%, and 5% per level. They can hide in natural surroundings (forests) with a 35% chance, +5% per level. They are considered a large creature, and weapons with bonuses against them and creatures with racial bonuses against large creatures get to use those effects, but they can weild a two handed weapon in one hand.
The minimums/ maximums before racial bonuses for an alaghi are:
STR: 10/17 DEX: 3/17 CON: 12/18 INT: 3/18 WIS: 3/17 CHA: 3/16
After I tallied up his stats, and added up the racial bonuses he had
19 strength
15 Dexerity
18 constitution
5 intelligence
6 wisdom
5 charisma

If anyone wants to know the rules of one of these monsters let me know and I shall post it.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14