View Single Post
Old 25-10-2005, 03:14 PM   #2
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Does this mean I can post my NWN Fire giant character???? :bleh:

Due to the loopholes called cheating, I suggest you play it the other way: you start out with 72 points, and must divide it between 7 stats. Each stat starts at 0 and you must bring each to 3 as a minimum. No stat at this point can be raised above 18. Racial bonuses are added after points are added.
Halflings (hobbits) have 1+ to dexterity, but -1 to strength
Halfelves have no modifiers
Humans have no modifiers
Halforcs get +1 to strength and Constitution, but -1 to intelligence and wisdom, and -2 to charisma. (This is the almighty warrior guys...)
Elves have +1 to dexterity, but -1 to constitution
Gnomes get +1 to intelligence, but -1 to wisdom
Dwarves get +1 to constitution, but -1 to charisma

However, if you are using a neverwinter nights engine, where stats can go above 25, that list is null and void. I suggest using that game to make a character, as some people still do not know how to cheat with it.

Oh, nikson, do you allow monstruous characters? I have made a Half-Giant warrior from Dark Sun rules that would fit in to this setting quite well. The monstruous character list beyond that are in a manual of mine. I could make a large page discussing the bonuses and limits of these characters.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14