View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 11:48 AM   #6
paulypoos
Abandonia nerd

Both this game and 25th Anniversary are cracking adventures, a lot of fun..well thought out and immerse you in the Star Trek universe. Im a bit shocked to learn that only the COLLECTORS edition (the one with the video) of Judgment Rites was a talkie because I had it and sold it when I got my hands on a budget (white label) UK release of these 2 games which both came in the same box and on seperate cds, I think I may indeed have gotten rid of the talkie one in error thinking the other cd one was identical..eek! will have to check it out. I still have a manual for the collectors edition and it mentions voice cast whilst the manual for the other release doesnt so it could well be true that only the collectors one had voices. The collectors one also came with a cd with interviews and behind the scenes making of the game on as well I believe...

Great game...thanks for pointing out the differences between the versions

....Actually, as I recall, the collectors set I had was missing the video so I just held onto the manual, extras cd and heaven knows what I did with the game cd (charity shop perhaps) as I stupidly thought the budget one was identical and didnt want to keep 2 copies, the box was binned for being VERY tattered, oh the follies of youth! he he...tested my budget cd of this game, nice music and sound effects BUT no voices apart from shatners intro..
paulypoos is offline                         Send a private message to paulypoos