Thread: Buh-bye
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 05:20 PM   #17
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

"Ooo! Ooo! Play that cool walking away music at the end of the Incredible Hulk! Hey! Look, look at me! I'm Bruce Banner!"

I'll be sad to see you go Puffin, simply because we have a lot of obnoxious n00bs. Personally, I think they are stupid and just ignore them, but they definately do create a feeling of tension on this board. <sigh> I really do hate stupid people, they always ruin something great because they feel as if they are entitled to something special. Like idiots asking to be banned (why not just leave you jerks?) and the like. Peronsally, I wouldn't take any crap from them at all, and if they want to be banned, I would give them what they desired. I think the administrators are wasting too much time moderating the crap that goes on now in 3x Blah, and not enough doing their job of trying to improve the site (that wasn't a shot at you admins, that's just my view on the situation.)

Anyway, I apologize for that above little rant. I really will be sorry to see you go...seeing the face of Jack the Pumpkin King has always made me happy. I hope you come back once this forum is cleaned up. Au revoir. :bye:
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ