Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

Default Skyrim

I just recently began playing skyrim and I am amazed with the beautiful mountains and landscape the gfx is very pretty and the AI of the animals that inhabit the lands are pretty good too , I just wish they made it abit more realistic because I can swim through icy semi frozen waters like no problem , I can stand on fire without getting burned and most of all I hate the fast travel option and the fact that my character doesn't need food to live other then a few faults and bugs its a great wonderful game and we shouldn't complain too much because when we where little most of us dreamt about having a game with this much to do in both size and number of quests in 3D.What is your opinion on this game?

Anyway for fun sakes.

State your Skyrim characters stats , I will start

Race : Nord
Talented in: Two Handed Weapons . Heavy Armor , Destruction Magic.

Companion: Uthgerd or whatever her name is lady from the bannered mare , A strange thing happened , when I attacked a Storm Cloak my companion attacked me , so I killed her and a few days later I get a sack of gold from a courier saying she left me a sum of gold in her will, felt bad man.

Current Weapon: Dwarven Bow , Two Handed greatsword.

Loyalty Empire/stormcloaks: Empire

Favourite Character: Stone fist , that guy that is with ulfric stormcloak and has the bear skins, Damn he is cool.

Alignment : Neutral , Motivated by money but sometimes a nagging concience.
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug