View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #9
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can notice that audience @ abandonia is more mature when halth issue topics are posted...
Yes I agree.

Perhaps because as we get older, health problems begin to appear, unfortunately some health problems are even irreversible.

I believe that health is a gift (unfortunately except for those who have been born with health problems ), a privilege that we possess and must keep to the letter so that we will not regret later when it is too late.

I had uric acid levels (which can result in renal calculi), TGO, TGP, and hepatic steatosis (which may result in cirrhosis) due to weight gain. But, now, I believe that everything must be within the normal parameters since I lost kilos and kilos of pure fat...

In fact, I know wealthy people who, even if they had all the fortune of this world, would not be able to restore their health fully before they got sick. It’s better to be safe than sorry...

And a way to prevent you from relapsing (I had three relapses given the serious family problems), would be to maintain anxiety (craving for sweet foods), stress (craving to consume food even without feeling hungry) and worries within the normal parameters so that the appetite is not exacerbated. A good Psychology professional could alleviate these harmful effects of anxiety and stress.