View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 02:16 PM   #45
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile Rome: Pathway to Power / Rome: AD 92

I offer to write the review of the game Rome: Pathway to Power (released as Rome: AD 92 in Europe).

I wrote the review of the game, but it is still being refined and polished to make it more acceptable to Abandonia review standard.

As soon as I complete the review, I will submit it via PM to Emperor Japo(deis) , Space God (Celestial) from Holland(e) and Grand marko River .

Let’s hope they approve of my review of the game and so that the game is available on the main site as soon as possible.

EDIT:

By the way, I believe that the game Rome - Pathway to Power (aka Rome: AD 92) is on FTP from Abandonia because Spartacus (spartican? ) offered the game, the request was approved by the Updaters and Admins and only missing the review with screenshots to be available on the main site. I already wrote the review and I can get the screenshots.

It makes no sense for you to ask someone to write a review if you do not have the game available on Abandonia FTP. It would be the same thing to buy a tire without having a car. Or buy a syrup without being sick. Or travel without knowing the destination, the cost of the ticket, the lodging, etc.

Last edited by Mystvan; 08-07-2017 at 11:02 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan