View Single Post
Old 27-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Japo
Autonomous human

Thanks. You can search which games are already on the site, and the Requests boards.

- Chuck Yeager's Air Combat: apparently approved but I think it would have to be re-evaluated because the request thread includes no information on why it was moved to approved, and all the posts are old as balls. The other two Chuck Yeager's games were approved by Paco, presumably at the same time, but again we have no info on why, and that also was three years and a half ago.

- Wing Commander Academy: on site but we have no manual for it. If you want to upload it let me know, and I'll add it to the site right away.

For the material we already have, you can compare it with yours and if you find the latter to be somehow more complete, we'd be interested in replacing.

- Populous II: on site including manual and reference card.

- Seven Cities of Gold: on site including manual.

- ShadowCaster: on site including two versions of manuals and reference card.

- Space Hulk: on site including manuals.

- Ultima series: we have them on site but without downloads, they're all for sale on GOG.com--including The Savage Empire, but that one can be downloaded for free over there.

For the other one

- Hong Kong Mahjong Pro

please make a new thread on the Requests board, with any information you have on the game (specially owning company), so we can look into whether it's allowed to be added.