View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 10:43 PM   #441
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Default Pokemon Black and White 1-2s

No, I'm not done with platinum. But looked up some reviews as I do make progress. Just to get a second opinion.

Based on the reviewshere is how to chpoose which version:
- white 1-2 has tripple combats (3 mon fights simultanously). This sounds ridiculous, completly destorying the concept of type advantage, and gives you to the mercy of the AI.

- black 1-2 has rotation combat. It's the same problem as with white, because your mons randomly facing the enemy. Ye,sure, fokin' "great" idea. Maybe this appeals to competitive players if they don't exist just on paper... But everyone else will foked in the arse I say.
- the usual version-differences are there, and I couldn't give less fok
- actualy, there is the issue of friggin version-unique mons. White just has more appealing designs.
- also, if I remember correctly, White wasd the anime-compatible movie too.
- B/W 2 has a shitton of old gen mons. I could give less fok of those at this point. Give the people the old mons LATE in these games (if we can call them that), so they don't actualy use them, k?
- the map. B/W are linearin design - 1/2 is even worse.
- 2s give free legendaries to your hands and crap, suggesting to me it makes not just the passage linear, but unify the used units (why would you throw away your legendary über monsters?)

So if I'd ever touch one, that'd be white.