Thread: Diablo Ii
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2006, 02:06 AM   #9
Eagle of Fire
Friendly Fire

You're the only one who see me as angry or flaming here Blood-Pigggy. If you've read what I said in the past year(s), you know where I stand on this. I always said and will always continue to say that Diablo II is not an RPG, because it's the truth. You can fall in the game of the big companies who flagged the game only with marketing in mind, I do not. I call things like they are, and it's really not because I don't know what I'm talking about. I have the game here with the expention, and I still play it to this day. I wasted countless hours on it, just like you probably did too, and I know just like you what you can do in the game.

All I'm doing here is camping on my position since several years. If someone needs to take a small break and "loosen up", it's probably more yourself. You made a very good review and I guess you think that I'm here to bash it, but it's really not the case and we're really not talking about that right now.