Thread: Civilization 2
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 03:44 PM   #186
Ironlion
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevwenno View Post
My friends told me to get a life but i cant find where to download one so i thought i would go for Civ II but i can't seem to download it, does that mean it's not available here? If so, does anyone know where it is available? Free i mean)
Nothing is EVER free. Just ask the owners of this sight how much it costs to keep it up and running!

CivII is a game well worth paying for, it sucked up so much of my life for a long time. (/me looks lovingly at his copy of CivII and all of its expansions.)

But if you want to try out the Genre, go over to your local store and pick up a copy of Civilization IV. It is in every way the best game of the series, the designers truly outdid themselves. It manages to keep the old magic of CivI and II, and still add lots of new content and features that only make it MORE addictive

Oh, and be warned. Civ withdrawls are quite fatal. Its like the Spice; once you've grown accustomed to it you will never again be able to be without it for long.

Soon you too will be telling yourself yourself the famous old lie: Just one more turn.

Last edited by Ironlion; 03-04-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Ironlion is offline                         Send a private message to Ironlion