View Single Post
Old 26-08-2012, 12:33 AM   #9
Kelbert
Forum hobbit

Default Donkey Kong (1983)

Quote:

Donkey Kong

So tonight i decided to have another bash at donkey kong that i really only like to play on the old VFD bleepers that take watch batteries and you cant get them wet else it makes the screen go weird.
it is still as annoying and pointless as i remember which is good because it means that most of the memories from my childhood are intact and that they are not so traumatic that i blank them out like some kids do that had traumatic childhoods and that kind of thing.

it is a lot like the old game magic mushrooms that i used to like playing. that one was a bit better than donkey kong cos you not only had to avoid things that would take away one of your characters lives but had to collect stuff too.
i think that bubble bobble is my favourite game in this format however the gameplay is very different but thats ok because of two reasons. the first is that this is my review so i can put wtf i like in it so long as there are connexions no matter how spooky and secondly i dont care.

one thing it did make me remember in between me yelling at my monitor and throwing the ps3 remote against the wall (it is fun to use the ps3 remote for games because xbox remote totally sux no offence but its shit and worse than n64 remote that i am sure some people did use sexually) is that if i am to watch a cartoon meant specifically for little girls - it will most likely be MLP because MLP is sick.

Quote:

:-= MLP == WIN =-:

Quote:

however i think that my favourite MLP is in fact silver spoon because she is like that girl character in films that is really hot but noone notices and even the audience thinks she isnt as hot as say liv tyler who really isnt as hot as the chick who is always after the main guy character who doesnt see she is the hottest girl in the entire universe. or she is with some asshole bf and it makes me think that he is a douche for being an asshole to her because she is the sweetest and hottest girl in the entire universe.

i would totally do silver spoon so long as she got laser surgery to remove that stupid tattoo from her arse areas.

before anything like that could ever happen i think it is best to first assume gangnam style
http://youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

ok now i am in the mood for dancing romancing oohhh im giving it all tonight.
http://i.imgur.com/QRIw2.png

I wonder why imgur has saved one as a jaypeeg and one as a punguy
i like this banana smiley. the gorilla is not supposed to look like marcellus wallace from pulp fiction but he kind of does

Last edited by Kelbert; 26-08-2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Eeeeehy, sexy lady - Oppa is Gangnam Style
Kelbert is offline                         Send a private message to Kelbert