View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 07:31 PM   #278
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I might mix itwith Oblivion, both being department of Bethesda. Which did Elder Scrolls, Morron-Wind, and such?

---------------

What to do in Discworld, as the game says:
- visit the archcancelor
- get book of (title)
- need imp (from alchemist), staff (from old wizard), dragon breath (ah, mirror. Required looting everything not nailed down, but cathed upon it), "metal container" (frying pan), spring (from barber - this was stupid)
- needed some book, joining the cult in the past, so then find gold objects at them.
I thought the octopus needed to grow, never came to mind it needs love potion (custard). And I thought custard is some pudding (didn't pay attention to the witch, shame on me). Also stumbled in some pixelhunting at the chimney sweep (I knew what to do, but clicked on "fireplace" instead on the fog-and-fireplace-hidden keg).
- Now I'd need to get rid of the dragon, but beats me how. I could look up a walkthrough, but where's the fun in that?

--------------

Ok, got rid of the dragon, now have to again. Walked around, collecting everything not nailed down, but for what purpose?
Btw, stupid thing is you have to neter the dump-machine to make the with appear on the square.

Similar the no indication of the boogeyman. The conversation says there should be popping bits, but there's none. Still found it, but still.

Come to think of it I know I should silence the dog, but no idea how.
Know have to find the Templke ofOffler but no idea how.
Know should transfer the boogeyman into the Drum's cellar, and to that need to bring light into the cellar, buit no idea how. Lighting the lamp with matches don't work.
At least the "how to build a hero" is a real math-problem, not a guessing-game.
Still, the only sword in the game seems to be the amazon's, and that's not available.
And what about the moustache? No idea.

For this last part the puzzles don't just go from hard to insane, but involves a lot of pixelhunting, tons of random stuff, not to mention Act 4 lacks a clear indicator, and the quest is bugged, you can constantly just resupply yourself from crackers and don't collect the flamables otherwise. Meh.

Last edited by twillight; 09-07-2018 at 09:41 PM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight