View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 04:12 AM   #10
Phaedris

Dungeon Lords is one of the worst RPG's i have ever played buggy weak story crappy fighting and laggy multiplayer also bad character and weapon design.

Icewind dale horrible RPG bad story linear and boring complete pile of crap compared to Baldur's gate series.

Serious Sam II is repetitive and tedious and i tried it in multiplayer that normally makes crap FPS a little better but it didn't help.

Universe at War I dislike this game it has horrible gameplay and ugly unit designs.

Rome Total War I really hate this game really terrible AI and bad unit balance the only thing it had going for it was its graphics and the massive scale of its battles but you get tired of the game after that wares off quickly there is nothing to like about it some mods balanced out the units but couldn't fix the AI compared to Shogun Total War and Medieval Total War.
Rome was a big disappointment as they could have made the game something really special but they failed miserably its a pity as both Shogun Total War and Medieval Total War are great games.

If I can think of any more terrible games i may amend this list.
Phaedris is offline                         Send a private message to Phaedris