View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #18
gamemaker

Post chapter one - tools

Well... tools:

I'm going to use an application creator (neobook) for ebooks, presentations and stuff. No guys.... no script language in a ordinary way. It is a trial version, too. So I will work with even less. It has pages and some nice effects, can show pictures and video files and plays audios.

But there is a ability to use commands, doing things manual and to change a little bit the possibilities. Sounds maybe weird, but I'm sure it will be fun to push the botton harder. Have been warned that it isn't possible to get a real game out of it. Well, someone was able to create a chess. Check it out if you want to. It's stopping your turn as long as you would win and you are not changing your mind. Very picky game, deleted it after the third round. The link... the link.... ah:

Chesster
http://www.neosoftware.com/neobook/m...?cid=1&start=0

I can't say anything to the other creations.

Falco gif animator, audacity, paint and pencil will hopefully do what 'neo trail' isn't able to do. I'm sure, it isn't handing over any gifts. So, the real challenge is that the game does what I want. Next time I will tell you more.

Keep sticking around folks.
gamemaker is offline                         Send a private message to gamemaker