Thread: Youtube Idiots
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

why do you take it so personal? It is only their opinion. I saw what angry video game nerd did to the first TMNT game for nintedo and I hated him because of that since I love the game. But to report those videos? The point of "freedom" is to say your opinion. Why don't you simply start your own channel and praise the games you like? Or perhaps even do some critics of those videos you don't like? You can even call yourself Angry Critic of Angry nerds or something... And personally, if I have to review every game on YT I bet that 80% of gamers would hate me. But that's just my taste, I'm not persuading anyone into liking or disliking. And if that guy is that much of a jerk, just ignore him.

While I can understand you don't like someone flaming your favorite game, I really don't understand that you are angry at letting Sub-Zero losing. I mean, that is not important at all.

At the end, just make video denying those videos you don't like. Beat the Genesis version of MK2 with Sub-Zero and post it on your channel. Make the review of your favorite games. For the love of gods do not take that so seriously.
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river